Over the Past 10 Years of Grant
Funded over 110 Competitive Grants totaling more than $150,000
Distributed more than $250,000 in total grant funding
Funded a large scale grant in each school building
Our Grants have three focus areas
Student Mental Health
Mental Health grants provide funding for programs that develop student life skills and resilience, foster connectedness and belonging, and promote help-seeking behaviors.
The Thompson Economic Education Award
- Established in 2006.
- Awarded to an applicant of the Bay Village School System that desires financial support for a planned educational activity, related equipment and/or materials related to economics.
- Selections made from applications reviewed by the BVEF Trustees.
The Nancy Clouser Waldron Award for Excellence in English
- Funded by the Class of 1960.
- This award promotes classroom and individual education activities, which pursue excellence in the academic area of English.
- Designation given to a grant that meets criteria at the grant selection meeting in October.
The Golden Fund
- Established by the Class of 1949.
- Encourages each 50-year reunion class to contribute.
- Proceeds fund a project that helps special needs students succeed in school.
- Designation given to a grant that meets the criteria at the grant selection meeting in October.